Monday, April 7, 2014

Transfers??








FHE
Cute Investigators


Hello Family!
      Hope you all enjoyed your conference! I was able to see the women's broadcast, and it got me very excited to get to watch conference this next weekend. It was funny watching the women's meeting, hearing different things about the Philippines, including hearing I am A Child of God in Tagalog, and getting to hear my name haha. We had a really great past week of work and are looking forward to continue working in our area. So yeah, this morning


we had a zone activity/ waterfight, as we waited to get the text to tell us what would be happening with transfers this week. We all enjoyed the activity and it was the perfect way to cool off since it definitely is summer here now. We were way surprised to find out that both me and my companion will be staying here for one more cycle together! I am pretty sure the prayers of our sweet investigator family worked, they really didn't want either of us to be leaving yet. We are happy and excited to get to stay here and see the progress that will happen for our investigators. Sorry this is going to be a very short email. We need to get heading out to buy some groceries still. But I just wanted to quickly write and say I love you all and say thank you for continuing to email and support me while I'm out here. I am loving this work and am still learning so much, and I am looking forward to hearing the words of our prophet this weekend and excited for those we are teaching that will get to hear the words of a prophet for the first time in their lives. I always love conference and am looking forward to the big spiritual boost that it always brings. Well time to go, I love you and miss you! I promise next week's letter will be longer! Mahal na mahal ko kayo!
Rice Drying
- Sister Stabenow

No comments:

Post a Comment