Monday, June 16, 2014

i love CLS!

Dear Family,
   I loved seeing all of your pictures from this week! Looks like you had a great trip and got some good sun :) You really all look so good! This will be a kind of short letter this week.  We had quarterly interviews so I got to spend a few minutes this past week talking with my mission president and his wife. It always brightens my day getting to talk to them and feel their support and encouragement to us as missionaries. It is crazy that that was my last quarterly interview, it was definitely a special one. On Wednesday my companion and I headed to Cauayan so that she could take her CLS (English) test, and afterwards they fed us banana splits :) Work was kinda slow this week, and I’m definitely motivated to get out and get finding so that we can fill our time with good visits. Splits was good this week, I got to go with Sister Quijano, a tall Filipino sister from Naga who joined the church just two years ago. On Saturday we had Stake conference and on Sunday we had an awesome area broadcast from speakers in Salt Lake. The messages were great. My companion and I are way happy as companions, we get along super well and both are on the same page and here to help improve this area and to also help our sisters here in these zones. We’ve been focusing a lot on unity and on speaking well about one another. We both are thankful for the things we’ve learned here on the mission. She is going home soon and we are working hard til the end. This is going to be the fastest companionship ever, so we’re making our time count! Hope you all are doing well and loved your Father’s day. I know I’m so blessed to have the dad that I have, and I’ve learned that even more here on the mission. Love you all and hope you have a good week! Hopefully more to share with you next week!
- Sister Stabenow 
Splits this week!


We Love our Philippina!

Out working!

No comments:

Post a Comment