Monday, July 14, 2014

Manila!

Dear Family,
I’m here in Manila right now!!  It is weird to be back here in Manila this time not as overwhelmed by everything and actually understanding what is happening around us. :) We had a fun day, flying here from Cauayan, then going directly to the fingerprinting place, and after that we were free for the day, so our driver took us and just dropped us off at the Mall of Asia for the day. Lots of fun, but it would have been better to have had sisters around haha. Me and three Elders at the mall was funny, the most exciting thing for us was eating…. A lot ha. Wendy’s, Krispy Kreme, Subway, all these food places that we haven’t seen our whole missions. We were able to do pretty much everything we wanted to at the mall, I got to spend a few minutes in… Forever 21! :) But I really enjoyed just sitting out by the bay watching the sunset and eating dinner. I have missed seeing the beach. Ha what a weird day. But back to my week, we had MLC this past week on Wednesday, and New Leadership Training on Thursday for my companion. Both really great meetings. We got to sleep over Wednesday night in the mission home, and it was good timing I guess since I was feeling really sick this past week. So I was able to rest a bit there. But despite that, it was over all a really great week. We are LOVING this cycle and are doing great. Sorry this will be short and is just some details for you. I’ll have to write you a bit more next week. I love you and hope you’re all doing great! 
Off to Manila for Fingerprinting!




Wendy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment